Key Professional Profile
Richard Tondre has been assisting with appraisals for more than six years for asset based lending, purchase price allocation, and internal decision purposes.
He has broad experience in management in professional operations and appraising fabrication, healthcare, restaurant, farm and ranch, construction, and transportation equipment.
His experience includes, but not limited to the following:
- Equipment Appraising
- Equipment Planning
- Project Estimating
- Staff and Personnel Management
- Operational Management
- New Business Development
- Contract Management for Purchased Goods
- Contract Management for Purchased Services
- Group Purchasing Organization Committees
- Acquisition, Expansion, and New Facility finish out
- MSDS and Hazardous Materials
- Environment Of Care and Safety Committees
Richard has completed all required Principle of Valuation Courses from the American Society of Appraisers for accreditation.
Richard is a member of:
- The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association
- The Greater San Antonio Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
- Medical Group Management Association
- American Association of Appraisers